HSR Tarping System
The HSR Southern Cross Tower Tarp and Hood Only Tarp systems can be fitted to all HSR Skip Loaders and Hook Loaders allowing operators to safely and efficiently cover container loads from ground level, eliminating the risks associated with manual tarping.
Manufactured in Australian for the harshest of Australian conditions. Available with a variety of different tarp materials to suit all loads and conditions. The Radio Remote operation ensures the high levels of Operator safety and with over 2400mm or 96 inches of vertical travel you can be sure the tallest of containers will be covered. Available as either Hydraulic or Pneumatic operation to suit all makes and models of trucks.
- 2 Stage hydraulic up with 96 inch of travel
- Remote control & ground operation
- Safety over-ride to bring tarp tower down when loss of power on hydraulics
- Mesh tarp is woven PVC coated polyester yarn, it is UV stabilised with a nominal weight of 450GSM
- Broom and shovel holder standard
- Provision for work lights
- Optional in cab buzzer & light for over height or tarp up
HSR Southern Cross also has bespoke solutions for your specific requirements. Contact or visit our manufacturing facility for more information.
|Maximum Hydraulic Working Pressure
|Maximum Hydraulic Components Rated Pressures
|12v or 24v
- 12v or 24v
- Inclusions: Broom Holder & Shovel Holder